Ir al contenido principal

my favorite movie

 Hello everyone, in this new blog post I am going to talk about my favorite movie

My favorite movie is called "get out" which is a psychological horror movie, which I like because it has unexpected things and the story is very good, which makes you can't stop watching it, it's not known, but it became popular thanks to netflix, and many people were able to watch it and comment on it.

The kind of movies I like to watch are horror, action and comedy movies, as they are my favorite genres and the ones I watch frequently, as they entertain me 



The most recent film I saw was "pacto de fuga" which tells the story of a prisoner escape, which was in Chile at the time of dictatorship, which I recommend because it is a very good film that has important themes of chili history, I recommend it 

I'm not a big fan of watching movies, but when a movie I like it, I get to a point of obsessing over it for days, and they always leave me a teaching or something to learn.


Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

A COUNTRY I'D LIKE TO VISIT

  Hello everyone, in this first blog post, I will write about a country I would like to visit, which is the country of Japan. I like this country because most of the things I see are from this place, specifically anime, and Japanese culture is always present. There are many things in this country, for example that the people who live there are very ordered, there is a contrast between modernity and the classic, they have many tourist areas and places with great views. In this country I would like to be able to visit the tourist places that I like the most, such as Mount Fuji and the Aokigahara Forest, and also buy things from my favorite series. Personally, I would not like to study, work and live in this place, because being a country with a large population, the expectations of students and workers are very high, which means a great effort to be able to live and produces a great depression in the people who live in Japan, Japanese life is very hard.

the best concert ever

  Hello everyone in this new blog post, I will talk about "the best concert ever" The concert was the year 2016, in the “movistar arena”, which is a dome-shaped venue, which is located in the center of Santiago, I did not go to see any specific artists, as many performed, so I went for the musical genre, which is hardstyle. It is considered a subgenre of electronic music, I remember that the first time I heard it was in 2015, when a friend showed me a song called "release", of atmozfears, The atmosphere of the event was great, but it was very hot, as the venue was closed, and it had no water, so I was a little thirsty during the show. I felt very happy and euphoric at the concert as it was my first time in one and it was full of lights, which made me very happy and cheerful, besides, I went with friends, who made the day more fun. I remember it rained a lot that day, but it stopped raining at the time of the concert, which was good.